Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dr. Rachel Notte (part 2)

A follow up with Dr. Notte on April 2nd. I'm still feeling miserable. The very odd thing is that in the morning, it's like I'm healed. I''m perfect. Every morning I think I'm imagining things. But then by afternoon - WHAM. I slow down, my heart goes into palpations, I become very cold (mostly my hands/feet). My brain is in a total fog.
The recent visit to the ER shows again that my blood work is abnormal.
Dr. Notte sends me for lab work. She wants to rule out that it might be a neurological condition. I wonder if I should see a hematologist? She recommends a few. I explain to her that I do have an appointment with Dr. Brett Fissel at the end of April. He was recommended by several friends and he is much closer to me. I'd made the appointment prior to her accepting me into her practice. She is totally okay with that (probably relieved!) and is understanding.

Doctor Rachel Notte would later communicate my blood test results and even when so far as to send me a personal text wishing me luck. I can't say enough good things about her and her husband (Dr. Chris Notte). They are caring, very family oriented, smart, and actually treat people like...people!

If I had enough money, I'd sign them both up for bacon of the month club!


No comments:

Post a Comment