Friday, April 18, 2014

Smorgasbord of Medicine

On Friday - I took all my scripts for antibiotics from various doctors and decided to fill them. I wasn't getting better - maybe if I took the antibiotics, I'd knock out whatever it was that was going on. Then when I picked them up, I read the warnings. I should not be taking them if I had heart arrhythmias. Oh for fucks sake.
I hate antibiotics anyway. I promptly put them in the "save for the Apocalypse" spot in the closet and forget about them.
I did, however, fill the lopressor medication as the palpations were still really bothering me. Since I wasn't a medic any longer (I didn't like taking them when I was a medic because they made me lightheaded and dizzy) - I figured I could take them as long as I didn't plan on driving and could lay down if I got dizzy.
I also decided to stop taking all vitamins. My iron and B12 levels were great, so that wasn't a problem. Maybe if I just cleared out my system...

No comments:

Post a Comment