Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dr. Ianieri

Dr. Ianieri (I've still no idea how to pronounce it, and forget spelling it!) came highly recommended by my sister in law. She was great. Down to earth. I filled her in on what had been going on and said that I was leaning toward a hysterectomy but the fact was, I was so tired of doctors at this point, I just wanted a breather. I have her copies of my lab reports, copies of my CAT scan and mentioned I was worried about the cyst, but she seemed to feel it was small enough and nothing to worry about. When I was ready to talk about surgery, or if anything happened in the meantime, touch base with her again.
She was super nice, down to earth - she felt more like a person you'd want to have a drink with than a doctor you'd want to spread your legs for!
She started to restore my faith in the Doylestown medical community.

No comments:

Post a Comment