Monday, March 3, 2014

First ER Visit of 2013

On March 3rd, 2014 - I was having severe lower left side pain and pressure low on my pelvis. My back hurt. Again, it felt like a ruptured cyst.
John and I went to Doylestown ER - and AGAIN, the doctor focused on kidney stones. Sigh. He gave me something for the pain and I had an ultrasound of my kidneys and ovaries. Interestingly enough,there was bilateral hydropnephorosis in my kidneys and my right ureter was mildly dilated. The ultrasound said my ovaries were clear. I was shocked. He told me to take Bentyle (I didn't). My labs did show I had low: white blood cell count, red blood cell count, hemocrat, and high MCH. I also had high leukocyte in my urine (but now, no blood).

I was discharged and decided it might just be time to actually see an OB/GYN and Dr. Minissale. Something was obviously going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment